unit 10 interview

Options
Terdoo
Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have been asked by my tutor to attend an interview about my project and i don't know what to expect, does anyone know what to expect? it was hectic where my project got sent back on many occassion with no success and finally an called for interview.

Thanks in advance

Comments

  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You will be asked questions on the project you have written

    Make sure you have read and understood what you have written thoroughly. You will be asked questions on the cost benefit analysis, possible fraud, employee's competency, contingency planning and what you have written.

    The purpose of the interview is to authenticate that the work is your own work, and cover any missing PC, KU and RS

    It's a 10 to 12 minutes long job

    Nothing to worry about.
  • thoms04
    thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Had mine a few days ago ...do not stress about it at all!

    You have already completed the hard work and all the answers are already in your report.

    All you will need to hand is a copy of you Management Summary to jog your memory on some of the recommendations.

    I had a few questions about the recommendations, had any of them been implemented? What I gained from writing the report? What my future study plans were? And that was about it.
  • Terdoo
    Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Finished unit 10

    Yeppee my unit 10 interview went successful today.

    Thanks to all your replies its gives me confident to go for the interview.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Terdoo wrote: »
    Yeppee my unit 10 interview went successful today.

    Thanks to all your replies its gives me confident to go for the interview.

    So what's sort of questions were you asked?

    what's your experience of the final interview?
  • Terdoo
    Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Re inteview
    sdv wrote: »
    So what's sort of questions were you asked?

    what's your experience of the final interview?

    I answered four question

    1. Contingency

    2. what are the changes since the report?

    3. Cost benefit

    4. What have I gain from writing the report

    And it only took 10 minute and I was sign off
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Terdoo wrote: »
    I answered four question

    1. Contingency

    2. what are the changes since the report?

    3. Cost benefit

    4. What have I gain from writing the report

    And it only took 10 minute and I was sign off

    a good posting for future students
Privacy Policy