ATT Results

Options
andrewtdk
andrewtdk Registered Posts: 150 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I know there are a few ATT students on here so thought id make a thread to say i hope you all did well in the May exams. I bet like me you have been nervous for the last couple of hours. I still am because i cant work out from the results if i have passed or not ha ha.

If any ATT students are on how did you do and what units have you got left?

Andrew

Comments

• sloshed
    sloshed Registered Posts: 100 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Andrew

Passed paper 6 which along with paper 1 and 2 previously passed means only paper 7 to do! Not looking forward to it!
  • andrewtdk
    Options
    Ive just passed units 1 and 3 which i was supprised about because business tax higher skills was a very hard exam. With my exemption of unit 2 from doing business tax at AAT i also only have unit 7. Ive only just started unit 7 but i can see it being a hard one but hopefully come November ill be finished with all this studying for good.

Andrew
  • sloshed
    Options
    Hi Andrew

Well done on passing unit 3, that one I am afraid beat me by 2 marks hence why I have done unit 6.

Who are you studying with? Agree that unit 7 is going to be hard mainly because I much prefer doing computations that writing letters, reports etc
  • andrewtdk
    Options
    Im studying with Tolleys and i would definetly recommend them to anyone on here who is thinking of studying ATT. Very good, clear study materials and plenty of practise questions.

I have to admit i have already started letting my study time slip slightly with unit 7 as its not very interesting. Although i suspect im not alone as like you said most accountants probably much prefer working with figures than letter writing.
  • sloshed
    Options
    Hi Andrew

Agree with your comments on Tolleys. Hoping to spend most of the weekend studying Admin as I am already behind!
Privacy Policy