Ecr cbe.

Options
kerryhill100
kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello,

Has anyone completed the mock CBE on the AAT website and then gone on to sit the real thing?

Is the format similar?

I have just really suprised myself and actually passed the mock one!!!!!!

I did identify a few points that I need to brush up on though.

I have my actual ECR CBE booked to sit on the 6th Aug.

Comments

• amyjayne27
    amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Kerry,

I haven't done the ECR module yet but I have just sat the FRA computer based exam and it was quite similar to the practice one thats on this website.

If you passed the practice one, I think you will be fine. Like you say you have identified parts you can brush up on so concentrate on those and you will sail through!

Good luck,

Amy
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    thank you for that!

How did you find FRA? thats the last unit I have to do
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    The exam itself was fine, a few tough questions I was unsure of but nothing completely suprising. For the majority I have really enjoyed the unit, its the first one I have taken. Some things I did really struggle with, but I revised alot and did every past paper available so was well prepared!

A few people I have spoken to say ECR is a toughie, the worst module on the intermediate?! What do you think?

I don't know what to start next, think I am going to do Unit 32 as its a small book, not going to attempt ECR just yet!

Amy
  • Abbie28
    Abbie28 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Enquiry

how do you access these practices online exams i cant find them anywhere could some one send me a link pretty please :)
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Hi Abbie,

Go to myaat and then type CBA in the search box on the top right hand side. This should bring them up; there is only one for each unit.

Amy
Privacy Policy