Bon-Bons

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
What happened to the Bon-Bons you used to get that were good! (the sweeties with the toffee in the middle and covered in floury icing sugary type stuff!). All the ones you get now are either crappy toffee in the middle that tastes like fat or has hard horrible floury stuff on the outside! Yuk!

They used to be one of my favourite sweeties as a kid but now they are mingin! :001_tongue: (Only smiley that looks like yuk face!)

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    They have them in the shop downstairs mmmmm you could get lemon coco-nut and strawberry in quaters and always ended up with loads of sherbert in the bottom of the bag.

But my fav when i was at school had to be wham and freddo bars
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    They have them in the shop downstairs mmmmm you could get lemon coco-nut and strawberry in quaters and always ended up with loads of sherbert in the bottom of the bag.

But my fav when i was at school had to be wham and freddo bars

That is so unfair. Its a bit far for me to come to get them! Coconut? I didnt know you got Coconut Bon-Bons. I only knew of plain white, lemon and strawberry ones. Whams were great.(not for the teeth though) Was Freddos the Cadbury Chocolate Bars in the shape of a Frog?

I liked the Strawberry Pink Panther Chocolate Bars and Spangles they were yummy too. My favourite as a kid was an Ice-Cream Cone with Tomato Sauce Crisps dunked in it. I still do that it tastes great. I never thought it was a wierd combination until I became an adult and got ribbed about it being gross.......it isnt honest you should try it!
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    aniseed balls are best! I couldnt live with out them!!! have to be good quality tho.
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    aniseed balls are best! I couldnt live with out them!!! have to be good quality tho.

yeah :)

Oh btw i bought today toffee and pecan cheesecake ...yummy
  • A-Vic
    Options
    eweeee cheese cake is the devils work
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic's 6,000 post is about bon-bons!

Hope you're going out celebrating somewhen over the weekend Vic in anticipation of your birthday on Monday!!!

Enjoy. :)
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i swear the modarators just added a few when i wasnt looking :)
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    i wasnt looking

I know I've been absent for a couple of weeks, but in my experience there aren't many moments when you 'wasn't looking' on here :lol:
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy