We made the top 5 !!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I've voted; it's probable that everyone in my house will vote too, we all have different email addresses, so that's not outside the rules, is it????? Actually I've got three email addresses - do you get junk emails back in the long term?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Jenni,

You have my vote! I am very impressed with what you have achieved - and to get a nomination on AccountingWEB as well!! Well done.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    actually thats a oint. I have 5 email addresses.

Will vote on all. When will you find out who won?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Anyway, after our two-for-one meal deal at Wetherspoons, I'll show you the delights of Moulescombe.

Ah, the very place where the mighty Hugo Rune (the Mumbo Gumshoe, the Hokus Bloke, the Cosmic Díck, the Guru's Guru, the Perfect Master, the Lad Himself, scourge of taxi drivers and wielder of the now legendary stout stick) and his assistant Rizla solved The Monstrous Mystery of the Moulescombe Crab.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    CJC wrote: »
    ... his assistant Rizla solved The Monstrous Mystery of the Moulescombe Crab.

I think you've been using too many of those Rizla's yourself Chris, if you see what I mean?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Or maybe just reading Robert Rankin, the effect can be similar.
  • Aaron C Rescue
    Aaron C Rescue Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Voted for you Monsoon

I was a bit taken aback with the name CheapAccounting. What next? PikeyAccounting?

Damn, that PC problem again.

All your beans are belong to us Tax Services
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Okay, I'll be the one outside Wetherspoons in Brighton Marina at five carrying Steve Collings' latest accounting thriller... ;-)

Where were you yesterday then? I got so bored of waiting, I even started flicking through said Collings novel but gave up. Worst childrens story I've ever read...

My vote is going to CheapSkateAccounting.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Voted for you Monsoon

All your beans are belong to us Tax Services

OMG LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Where were you yesterday then? I got so bored of waiting, I even started flicking through said Collings novel but gave up. Worst childrens story I've ever read...

My vote is going to CheapSkateAccounting.
    Sorry Robert, I'm actually off work sick at the moment, didn't you get the autoreply on my email? :-P

Be nice to Elaine, she runs a good business and it's popular... But vote for us!
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You have my vote too.
Privacy Policy