Help :)

Options
jorja1986
jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
All you lovely people I am hoping that you can help a gal in a bit of distress!

I have just moved house but desperate to start CIMA study. Work MAY fund some of it but that won't be until next year - and where i work isn't in the most stable of situations at the moment so don't want to rely on it.

Anyway question is:

Has anyone used Acorn study? I have had a look and although they are cheaper than all other providers they seem to be quite open with what they offer. I have looked into CIMAStudy.com and very few people have had a good experience with it.

I quite like the idea of online tutorial, but am open to suggestions if people have had good experiences with other providers. BPP @ £350 for the online class is not an option!

Thanks - it seems to be never ending at the moment!

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WAITING EXAMS!

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I don't have any experience of them. However, I know that there's plenty of CIMA material at my local library & was wondering whether you'd considered self-study to start with? Going it alone can look very good on a CV, & there are excellent resources available on the net. Best of luck with whatever you do.
  • jorja1986
    jorja1986 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Andypandy wrote: »
    I don't have any experience of them. However, I know that there's plenty of CIMA material at my local library & was wondering whether you'd considered self-study to start with? Going it alone can look very good on a CV, & there are excellent resources available on the net. Best of luck with whatever you do.

Hadn't even occured to me, despite studying this way for AAT! Will fit in nicely actually as I have signed up to do additional job training at work as well - Strings and bows and all that! I certainly have the drive to do it now.

Thanks Andypandy
Privacy Policy