cbe

Options
lynn26
lynn26 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all can some one please help how do i find out where i can sit the computer exam for unit 6 ecr is there any where on this site which tells you where you can go if so please can you tell me or do i have to contact AAT
many thanks
lynn

Comments

• kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i booked mine through BPP even though im not studying with them you can still sit it at there centres
  • lynn26
    Options
    cbe

thanks for the information i shall contact them and see if they any in cardiff
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Don't know about BPP but there is definitely a Kaplan centre in Cardiff if that's any help.
  • lynn26
    Options
    cbe

thanks very much jenny will google both of them and see whats in cardiff
    cheers lynn
  • lynn26
    Options
    unit 6

good news dont need to do computer exam now, as i passed the paper exam ecr costing so chuffed all ready to start tecnichan level now whoooooooo
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Excellent - well done you! I just have to get my Ethics out of the way tomorrow (yuck!) then I'm onto Technician too. Books should be arriving today so I can get cracking asap. Can't wait!!

:001_smile:
  • lynn26
    Options
    cbe

hi jenny how did you get on with ethics after , hope all went well
    let me know xx
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

I think it went well but it's hard to judge with that one since it's all written so you're not sure you're saying what they want you to say, if you know what I mean! Still, at least it's out of the way now which was a good feeling.

What unit are you starting Technician with?
  • lynn26
    Options
    ecr

hi jenny i started last week on monday doing unit 11 drafting financial statements and on wednesday doing personal tax , what ones you doing this year xx
  • jenny3549
    Options
    As I'm doing distance learning I can do them in any order so have started with Personal Tax which I'm enjoying. Only thing is not being able to book the exam til end of October. I'm away for the first two weeks so I need to leave myself a bit of time afterwards. It's a bit annoying as I feel like I'm twiddling my thumbs a bit at the moment but I don't want to start on another unit in case I confuse myself.

Then again, I notice that other people seem to work on two at the same time - how do you find that?
  • lynn26
    Options
    cbe

Hi There how things going with your studying im doing personal tax as well and doing dfs unit 11 personal tax is good but i cant get my head around dfs unit 11 it cracks me up that unit have you looked at unit 11 yet .........
Privacy Policy