Hmmm... Unit 10

Options
AK002
AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Yes, I am up at 2 o'clock on a Sunday morning attempting to write my Unit 10 for Monday, thanks to a major fail by Kaplan, to say i'm slightly pissed off would be an understatement!

Comments

• Terdoo
    Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Yes, I am up at 2 o'clock on a Sunday morning attempting to write my Unit 10 for Monday, thanks to a major fail by Kaplan, to say i'm slightly pissed off would be an understatement!

how far are you with the unit? and what is kaplan saying to you?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    What happened AK???
  • AK002
    Options
    Well lol...

I submitted my planning for review about 4 months ago... This was April so I knew it wouldn't get looked at till after the exams in June as it was the tutors busy period, so I agreed with her that i was happy I got it back
    In June after the exams.. This would leave me plenty time to get it done and passed to aat for the results coming out so that I can move on the ACCA/ICAS.

My tutor was also leaving to move for Austrailia in august so it worked out quite well..

Anyway I never heard anything in June so sent a few emails... Turns out she left early! And no one knew my planning was waiting for review!

So I got it back on Thursday night, and have 12 days pretty much for it to be completed and the person reviewing it isn't sure if she can squeeze it in on time!

Que an arsey email from me.. Which has the desired effect however she wants the first draft for Monday morning lol!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Ouch thats cutting it close how far you in?
  • AK002
    Options
    Lol yeah I know!

Erm I got about 1,100 words done last night. It'll be done by tonight/early Monday morning, however long it takes me lol!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Lol yeah I know!

Erm I got about 1,100 words done last night. It'll be done by tonight/early Monday morning, however long it takes me lol!

Anything i can help with gimme a yell :)
  • AK002
    Options
    Cheers Vic.

What did you do yours on?>
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Cheers Vic.

What did you do yours on?>

New client proceedure and proposal of new management software
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Well lol...

I submitted my planning for review about 4 months ago... This was April so I knew it wouldn't get looked at till after the exams in June as it was the tutors busy period, so I agreed with her that i was happy I got it back
    In June after the exams.. This would leave me plenty time to get it done and passed to aat for the results coming out so that I can move on the ACCA/ICAS.

My tutor was also leaving to move for Austrailia in august so it worked out quite well..

Anyway I never heard anything in June so sent a few emails... Turns out she left early! And no one knew my planning was waiting for review!

So I got it back on Thursday night, and have 12 days pretty much for it to be completed and the person reviewing it isn't sure if she can squeeze it in on time!

Que an arsey email from me.. Which has the desired effect however she wants the first draft for Monday morning lol!

Sorry for this situation, but I fully understand it, since I have similar problem with Kaplan. If you need any tips, send me a PM, I submitted my project last week and I'm waiting the results.
  • AK002
    Options
    Thanks both..

I've finished my first draft..

Londina what was your problem with Kaplan? The same?
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Really hope you get it sorted.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options

Londina what was your problem with Kaplan? The same?

Messed up plans too...I sent you a PM...

Now I just hope to pass it and don't think anymore about this project. I still have to do Unit 32 and then finally I complete the AAT!
  • AK002
    Options
    What are Qualitive and quantitive benefits?!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    You have to think of the benifits in time and money for qualitive and quantitive benefits
  • AK002
    Options
    So what are they lol?

Is that just where i say, you could save ยฃX amount by doing Y and Z amount of time could be saved by also introducing Y?

That kinda thing??!
  • AK002
    Options
    (Thanks, BTW)

lol
  • A-Vic
    Options
    So what are they lol?

Is that just where i say, you could save ยฃX amount by doing Y and Z amount of time could be saved by also introducing Y?

That kinda thing??!

Basically yes - its say if you introduced x plan what action will beneifit what the long term savings will be and improvements to working conditions ect ect - welcome btw :lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i also incorparated fraud analysis in to this aswell
  • AK002
    Options
    Looks like we're getting somewhere, interview is today at 4 :)
Privacy Policy