Class 2 NIC

Dottie Registered Posts: 99 💫 🐯 💫
A new client of mine incorporated about four years ago, but continued to pay Class 2 NIC. Is there any way he can have his contributions refunded?

Thanks as always.



  • Monsoon
    Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 🎆 🐘 🎆
    Yes, he will need to write to the NICO and explain that he ceased trading as self employed on [DATE] but was continued to be billed Class2 and didn't know he didn't have to pay it, and could they send a cheque..

    I can't remember the exact procedure, best bet is to ring the NICO and ask.
Privacy Policy