Bored of waiting

jow774
jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Anyone else getting agitated about exam results now its getting close? I keep checking MyAAT in the hope they post the results early, lol.

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Not really, just curious.... I'm happy it's only 10 days away though. Although I actually had to just check that on the calendar to see how many days it still was, so not counting down yet...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    o good grief yes its like having a plaster pulled off slowly - AAT just tell me and put me out of my misery
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    same here. Just want it over and done with now lol.
  • A-Vic
    Its going to be a long week
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    +1
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Good luck all!

Even though I haven't sat exams I can't wait for the results either, our bookkeeper sat her Intermediate and is waiting for results, I'm sure she will pass but I just want to know!! :)
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    7 days ........
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    7 days ........

:ohmy: ..... and I still haven't done unit 10!!!
  • A-Vic
    jilt wrote: ยป
    :ohmy: ..... and I still haven't done unit 10!!!

tut at you mrs - and omg 7 days
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    tut at you mrs - and omg 7 days

I know, been too busy shopping ... :blushing:, and emptying garagres and flats!
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    7 days and counting! the sick feeling has kicked in allready, starting to convince myself i havent passed :-(
  • A-Vic
    jilt wrote: ยป
    I know, been too busy shopping ... :blushing:, and emptying garagres and flats!

Let you off then lol
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ema192 wrote: ยป
    7 days and counting! the sick feeling has kicked in allready, starting to convince myself i havent passed :-(

Don't do it. Don't let negative thoughts win - what's done is done, you will achieve nothing but make yourself feel rubbish. ;) Think positive and try and occupy your time this week with productive things. Results day will come soon enough. Good luck.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i am back off my holiday and guess what was waiting fir me - my unit 6 sim. at least that will keep me busy - lol
  • anniem
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i am back off my holiday and guess what was waiting fir me - my unit 6 sim. at least that will keep me busy - lol

and ..... all your crops have withered on farmville Mrs! Fancy planting strawberries then going on holiday!!! :lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    and ..... all your crops have withered on farmville Mrs! Fancy planting strawberries then going on holiday!!! :lol:

JFC, more Farmville fans? Do you need any more neighbours as my daughter is always looking for people to help out and she already has Blue Wednesday as a neighbour?!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i do prefer country life as nothing dies :)
  • Fingersan
    Fingersan Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor โญ
    Dilema... I will be in the USA on Monday next week (results day).... do I try and find an internet cafe at 1.30 am USA time (6.30am UK) or wait till the morning, which would be afternoon here !!!.... I think I might have to find a 24hr McDonalds and borrow their wifi !!!
  • anniem
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i do prefer country life as nothing dies :)

Yeah, but stuff does die in real life if you just bugger off on holiday for a fortnight without leaving someone in charge!
  • anniem
    Dilema... I will be in the USA on Monday next week (results day).... do I try and find an internet cafe at 1.30 am USA time (6.30am UK) or wait till the morning, which would be afternoon here !!!.... I think I might have to find a 24hr McDonalds and borrow their wifi !!!

One year I had to 'allow' my husband to read my results email to me which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, apart from he really lingered between section 1 and section 2 results for each of the 3 exams I took!

Do you have someone you could trust to read your results email?
  • A-Vic
    it will be strange to get the results in the morning feels like there wont be much sleep in this house sunday - although just found out the boss is away thursday for holiday so can cat nap at work lol
Privacy Policy