Chief assessor’s report

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Does anyone know when these get reported and suggested answers is it before or after results are released?

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think it's after the results are out. They'll probably appear a few days later.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    thanks jenny :)

i was hoping they might show it before just for feed back but hey not long now
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Thankfully - doesn't it seem like forever? It's a dim and distant memory now so I can barely remember what I put.

How many people do you think are going to be checking their emails at 6.31am?????
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    Thankfully - doesn't it seem like forever? It's a dim and distant memory now so I can barely remember what I put.

How many people do you think are going to be checking their emails at 6.31am?????
    I'll be on before then as I get up for work at 5:45...lol
    Hoping they might start filtering through early like they have other years.
    Figures they come out on a Monday.........
  • jenny3549
    Options
    tigger37 wrote: »
    I'll be on before then as I get up for work at 5:45...lol
    Hoping they might start filtering through early like they have other years.
    Figures they come out on a Monday.........

Wow, 5.45!! And I think I start early at 8am! Although thankfully I live a 5 minute drive away so I can leave it til the last minute to get up! Think I'll check once I get to work as it takes so long for my ancient laptop to boot up I'd end up being late for work. At least that way there's a chance it will have come through to try to avoid the constant clicking on the refresh button!!
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Wow, 5.45!! And I think I start early at 8am! Although thankfully I live a 5 minute drive away so I can leave it til the last minute to get up! Think I'll check once I get to work as it takes so long for my ancient laptop to boot up I'd end up being late for work. At least that way there's a chance it will have come through to try to avoid the constant clicking on the refresh button!!
    I would leave it to the last minute, but it takes me to long to fully wake up....lol
    When my son goes back to school, it's even earlier as I Need to get in the bathroom before he does at 6 (his taxi picks him up super early for school).
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Am up at six anyway as i set off at seven for work but monday going in later no way am opening email there so soon as am up emails will be open
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Am up at 5.30 lol.

I'll be in the gym about 6.39 tho
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i'll be in the gym about 1992 lol
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Does anyone know when these get reported and suggested answers is it before or after results are released?
    They got released before last time from what I remember... And I won't keep checking my e-mails as I can't change the result now :P
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Woooof wrote: »
    They got released before last time from what I remember... And I won't keep checking my e-mails as I can't change the result now :P

well thats what i thought
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i will be in work at 8 (7 uk time), so i will have a few strong coffees first and then do the F5 refresh shuffle till it comes through. Cant wait, quite excited. Think I have passed DFS but failed PTC, but you never know. I hope i have passed DFS as that is compulsory, i can cope with failure of the other though as i will just do another sim lol

tracy
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Tracy

I feel exactly the same. I am hoping I have passed DFS but am unsure about my PTC. Fortunately DFS is the only one i have to pass as I chose to do 3 options and i already have BTC & IAS.
    Hoping I have passed both of them though. I will def be up at 5.30 hitting F5. am hoping they will be there just after 6 like last time.
    Good luck everyone
    x
  • AATmunkee
    AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Does anyone know why they're sending them out so early this time round?? 6.30am??!! I just checked my past results and i always recieved them at 6.30 pm!!
    Im waiting on BTC and PTC... was cnofident in June but now im not so sure.. ROLL ON MONDAY!!! :)
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Well, the wierdest thing....just been onto my provider's forum and a few people claim to have accessed their results today!!!!

They said they went into MyAAT and through the link from exam results (online) and were prompted to enter AAT no. and DOB and voila!

I've tried it and can't do it and think it would be kind of odd but thought I'd mention it!!!

:confused:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    No the tutours receive them days before us but arnt allowed to give them out - i know it sucks
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    Oh my god really?? how many people have said that they've got them?? thats so strange!! going to try now..... :)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Its rubbish the link is closed till monday 19.00 BST - you know it windes me up because they put people into a panic everytime at this time of year
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    the link still relates to feb!! could you find out how they did it??? :(
  • A-Vic
    Options
    AATmunkee wrote: »
    the link still relates to feb!! could you find out how they did it??? :(

they cant its rubbish munkee unfortunately you will have to wait with the rest of us
  • jenny3549
    Options
    I know, I thought it didn't seem likely but four people on that site are adamant they accessed theirs - perhaps there was a technical hitch and it's fixed now!
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Its rubbish the link is closed till monday 19.00 BST - you know it windes me up because they put people into a panic everytime at this time of year

Sorry, wasn't trying to put anyone in a panic. I did say I didn't think it was likely, just thought I'd mention it as a curiosity.

Sorry.
  • AATmunkee
    Options
    they cant its rubbish munkee unfortunately you will have to wait with the rest of us

well i kind of knew it was rubbish but my hopes got the better of me!!! goodluck for Monday AVic :)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Sorry, wasn't trying to put anyone in a panic. I did say I didn't think it was likely, just thought I'd mention it as a curiosity.

Sorry.

No need :) best of luck the pair of you
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Vics wrote: »
    Tracy

I feel exactly the same. I am hoping I have passed DFS but am unsure about my PTC. Fortunately DFS is the only one i have to pass as I chose to do 3 options and i already have BTC & IAS.
    Hoping I have passed both of them though. I will def be up at 5.30 hitting F5. am hoping they will be there just after 6 like last time.
    Good luck everyone
    x
    I'm pretty sure that I've passed section 1 of DFS and hopefully section 2. You're lucky to only have the one to wait on. I resat PTC which was a really hard paper-nothing at all like the past ones and am also waiting on PEV.....don't wish Monday to come too quickly though. It IS a work day after all!
Privacy Policy