Good Luck everyone!

Options
kristina1980
kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
Just a quick message to wish everyone luck for the AAT results tomorrow! Lets all hope we all get the results that we deserve!

Comments

• HGANNON
    HGANNON Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Good luck to you kristina. I normally dont wish away weekends but i just want today to end. How do you think you did? I sat dfs and pev. I think ive failed pev. Let me know how you get on. X
  • kristina1980
    kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I took PEV, PCR and BTC. I think I have failed BTC and PCR. I dont actually need BTC as I Already have my two options. Thanks for the kind words, all the best to you too!
  • Terdoo
    Terdoo Registered Posts: 144 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I took PEV, PCR and BTC. I think I have failed BTC and PCR. I dont actually need BTC as I Already have my two options. Thanks for the kind words, all the best to you too!

I am also waiting for pev, btc and pcr result, but not sure about pcr, am worried sick about the result coming, I think some may get their result at ten tonight so I heard.

Good luck all
  • AATmunkee
    AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Oooh who told u that??? A reliable source I hope!!!
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Good Luck

Could this be due to the MyAAT logins going down for the smooth release of exam results? We could all hope, but I wouldn't expect it.
  • Dally1987
    Dally1987 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I got my results last year at 8pm - i wanted them before i went to bed again this year :( It's not looking good lol
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Good luck from me too - I know I have failed part 1 of DFS as I left the exam in tears so fingers crossed I have passed part 2 just for a sense of being halfway there.

Also have done BTC(which is my 2nd chance and don't really need it as it was an extra) but want to maybe go onto ATT so it gets me exemptions but think I have failed part 2 : (

Moving house 2 weeks before exams is not a good mix...... Roll on tomorrow morning x
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good luck from me too. Only waiting on DFS but am thinking of doing PTC and BTC next year as extras just to keep my hand in while job hunting.
    Roll on the morning
    Katrina
  • nabutt
    nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i am also waiting for DFS & PEV i am bit worried abt PEV but am keeping my fingers crossed ..... best of luck everyone
  • AATmunkee
    AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Goodluck everyone!! Its gone 10 and im still logged in to MyAAT!! oops :)
Privacy Policy