One Minute and Counting!!!

columbia
columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Good luck everyone, wonder who will be the first to get their results???

(The time on here is wrong, I posted this at 06.29!)

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    and we're off.....how many times can i hit the refresh button before leaving for work???
    lol
    my blokey will be taking the internet dongle and checking on the drive to work if i havnt got them by the time i leave.
  • columbia
    Good luck Rachy!

I keep getting organised for work, and tidying up the house whilst also refreshing the page!!

To be honest I really don't think I have passed as I struggle with PEV, but still want to know asap so that I can plan what to do next if I have failed.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Good luck Rachy!

I keep getting organised for work, and tidying up the house whilst also refreshing the page!!

To be honest I really don't think I have passed as I struggle with PEV, but still want to know asap so that I can plan what to do next if I have failed.

good luck to you as well...im awake but led in bed hitting refresh!!
    i actually feel very ill....im waiting for DFS PEV and PCR!!
    i have no idea how i have done but not long to wait now
  • purple19m
    purple19m Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor โญ
    Good luck everyone! Hope I don't have to wait til 9am as i am not allowed internet access at work.

I'm waiting on PTC and BTC, confident about PTC but certain i've failed BTC so probably be a smile and a sob before i go to work! lol
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Got mine at 7.26 lol... passed both :) good luck all
  • columbia
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • columbia
    Just got mine, they were in the Spam box. I passed section 2 and failed section 1 of PEV, resit here I come........
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Aww :( sorry to hear!
  • columbia
    Thanks,

I failed in Dec so at least I have improved!!! Annoying thing is that I studied more for section 1 (which I failed) than I did for section 2 (which I passed). I have a mental block everytime I need to recall the formulas during exams. Just need to see if college will allow me to sit in the lessons for this subject in September, as I attempted home studying this year and obviously wasn't disciplined enough to pass.
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Passed both FRA and ECR :biggrin: Wey Hey!! Just got to wait for my Cash Management result now - come on college!

Like the early results, they were waiting for me when I got into work.
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I agree early results are far better than the usual waiting all day then refereshing emails until the small hours!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    the only bad thing is now i cant concentrate in work as i am waiting to see everyone elses results lol
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm exactly the same - I've spent the whole morning so far pretty much on this forum! Whoops!
    :biggrin:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    So glad I'm not the only one.

Just done all the cash recs and postings and it took me quite some energy just to stay focussed and not drop off going back to the forums to check how others did today!
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    taskey wrote: ยป
    the only bad thing is now i cant concentrate in work as i am waiting to see everyone elses results lol

ha ha same here i am still in shock, cant believe its all over! what am i going to worry about now ?? no stress i thrive off it !

cima open evening next week i think :-)
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    SNAP - not getting anything done at all this morning - completely useless !!!!! :lol:

Only thing I can do successfully is grin from ear to ear!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy