taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
DFS - Competent
Section 1 - Y
Section 2 - Y

PTC - Not yet competent
Section 1 - N
Section 2 - Y

which i think i knew anyway - at least i passed DFS which was the important one.

Congrats everyone

Tracy

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    taskey wrote: ยป
    DFS - Competent
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

PTC - Not yet competent
    Section 1 - N
    Section 2 - Y

which i think i knew anyway - at least i passed DFS which was the important one.

Congrats everyone

Tracy

Well done on DFS, but sorry to hear about PTC Tracy, not long to December for a re-take and at least it's in the same tax rules year!!!!!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Just wanted to say sorry to hear you did not pass PTC but well done on the other hand! I had this in December when I passed PTC but I failed BTC - kind of a mixed emotions feeling going on. I know how you are feeling but have just retaken BTC and somehow I passed - sure they have got that wrong, lol! x
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i am just so happy i dont have to resit DFS. i will probably resit in december just to say i have it, but i am going to do other sims instead before then
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Congrats Taskey, glad you passed the one that was more important to you - that's the right way round! Good luck in your resit but take a well deserved break for a bit now :)
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Well done Taskey! Bet your pleased DFS is done. I was so glad when it came through as passed!! :)
    now on to ACCA x
  • Jossii
    Jossii Registered Posts: 13 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Well done

Well done for passing the one.. comisserations for the one you didnt.. Im in the same boat.. have failed MAC again (2nd time), but I will not be beat!!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    was part 2 in dfs the consolidated bit (i can't remember) if so how did i pass that and not part 1?
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    was part 2 in dfs the consolidated bit (i can't remember) if so how did i pass that and not part 1?
    The consolidated fell in part 1, part 2 was the report writing (advice on whether or not to invest) and the theoretical question about the financial statements.

Part 1 was all the rest, limited company accounts, statement of cash flow and consolidated accounts.

Primble, I am very sorry you didn't pass it (and I think some others). Hopefully the next time it will go better!
Privacy Policy