Thank you to all here who helped us achieve our successes!

Options
anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
I just want to say thank you for all the support I've received through this forum, and for the friends I've made! ;)

Sandy, particularly for the PCR course on the bank holiday weekend at the end of May, but also for your continued support throughout the time spent lurking on this forum.

Steve, always providing endless help the other side of my computer, not just direct answers to my queries, but also during my endless trawls through answers to other peoples posts so I don't feel like I'm making a fool of myself asking daft, embarrassing, questions!!!

And also to all the other students, members in practice, tutors and 'now friends' who come on here and help us all through our studies.

YOU ARE ALL APPRECIATED!!!
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Thank you Anniem. Congratulations on your success! Fully deserved.

Kind regards
    Steve
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Well done

CIMA next perhaps !!
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Same here Annie, thanks to all who help on here, the forums are a real help. Special thanks to Steve and Sandy for all their posts and help. I dont think I could have completed AAT without these forums to clarify things.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I totally agree with Anniem and couldn't have said it better!

Although I never attended one of the revision courses, I used the forums endlessly for support by asking daft questions and trawling through other people's posts for support!

Steve, Sandy and all those others that helped, one big THANK YOU!!! I'm not sure how I would have gotten through the study without you!
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Same here, Sandy thanks for all you help, I passed both, thought I would have failed ECR but gladly I passed, so happy, chinese for celebration tea xx
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i would also like to thank everyone who gave advise and help on (and off) the forums, they are a mine of knowledge (in between all the trolls lol)

i only hope those who are onwards and upwards stay around and help the ones who remain in need

Tracy
  • katz568
    katz568 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I would also like to thank everyone on the forums for their help and support, you have helped massively even though it was only words on a screen.
    I would also like to thank Steve for his articles that he has written and his IFRS/IAS standards book, they were invaluble in helping me pass DFS
    Katrina
Privacy Policy