What to do

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
Ok so I didn't pass anything completly and am now condidering my options. i have emailed my tutor but thought i would get your opinions.

As i didn't pass i am nowhere through level 4. do i carry on the old way or change to the new way? i think its a good point to change as it would be a whole year. i think i would benifit from tuition as if have been doing it from books and not suceeding. but this will be costly. and i have already paid for a year and failed twice and i see all this pass guarantee stuff but never get told about it.

Comments

• flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am in same position. I took 5 exams in one week. Far too ambitious but thats how the course went. I had to re sit ECR. Did pass that one though. Going to resit 2 in December and 2 in June and hopefully pass. I attended a college and had tutors. Having tuition doesnt always benefit. Costs this year are far higher for the course. Stay positive.
    My problem is being of a certain age and memory blocks in the exam but determined to revise like made and pass next time.
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Primble, I do a home study course and being 44, two children and work full time, it is not easy to say the least. I think I would stick with the home study but just concentrate on 2 this year. Do each section, write it over and over again in text books and do revision cards. It was the revision cards that made it sink in, by writing them out it made me understand it. If you can get two done in December and then you are nearly there. Think positive. I spoke to my tutor who told me that the CBA exams for tech level were not due out to December so it would be safer to sit the written exams than to wait.
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    nscuffell wrote: »
    Hi Primble, I do a home study course and being 44, two children and work full time, it is not easy to say the least. I think I would stick with the home study but just concentrate on 2 this year. Do each section, write it over and over again in text books and do revision cards. It was the revision cards that made it sink in, by writing them out it made me understand it. If you can get two done in December and then you are nearly there. Think positive. I spoke to my tutor who told me that the CBA exams for tech level were not due out to December so it would be safer to sit the written exams than to wait.

thanks guys. i am still waiting for my tutor to reply. i just wondered if the online courses would help?
Privacy Policy