So Close yet so Far

Options
nc82
nc82 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
Passed DFS and PCR but failed PEV on section 2, pretty gutted to say the least after passing all exams first time thus far and having done all sims and completed the project.

So roll on Nov 29th for re-sit, and next year before I can apply for full membership anyone in the same boat?

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    nc82 wrote: »
    Passed DFS and PCR but failed PEV on section 2, pretty gutted to say the least after passing all exams first time thus far and having done all sims and completed the project.

So roll on Nov 29th for re-sit, and next year before I can apply for full membership anyone in the same boat?

Complete bummer on PEV!

Still you did well to sit three tricky exams in one week and should feel proud that you did so well, youre 5/6 of the way there!!!!!

YOU PASSED 2 EXAMS - THAT'S FANTASTIC GOING!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    almost in a same boat but my condition is worst than yours passed all exams in 1st go untill MAC started giving me night mares .. i have given 4 attempts and passed each section twice but never managed to pass both sections lol roll on nov will give another shot
  • nc82
    nc82 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Anniem, thanks for your kind words, it was one intense week it was really hard dividing my revision time evenly and thought id took my eye off PCR and expected to fail that. Im even more determind to get it next time after having to put the champagne on ice but might just crack it open anyway lol.

Umerali2003 I admire your courage to keep resitting dont give up until you get it all the best for Nov sitting.
  • anniem
    Options
    almost in a same boat but my condition is worst than yours passed all exams in 1st go untill MAC started giving me night mares .. i have given 4 attempts and passed each section twice but never managed to pass both sections lol roll on nov will give another shot

So you know you can do it - you just need to get them both in the same sitting next time!!!!! ;)
  • anniem
    Options
    Anniem, thanks for your kind words, it was one intense week it was really hard dividing my revision time evenly and thought id took my eye off PCR and expected to fail that. Im even more determind to get it next time after having to put the champagne on ice but might just crack it open anyway lol.

Crack the champers! Think about it - One exam in a week should be a doddle if you took 3 last time!
  • umerali2003
    Options
    anniem wrote: »
    So you know you can do it - you just need to get them both in the same sitting next time!!!!! ;)

Thats what my colleagues and my mates told me ... Its hard but no other choice .. cant leave AAT just because of one unit
  • umerali2003
    Options
    Umerali2003 I admire your courage to keep resitting dont give up until you get it all the best for Nov sitting.[/QUOTE]

well may be nov or Cbes lets see how it goes thank u very much for your motivating words
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

I understand completely where you are coming from - I took BTC DFS and PEV and failed section one of PEV - absolutely distraught - so near yet so far as everything else all completed project etc and PTC and PCR passed at Christmas :-(((((
Privacy Policy