CBA for Unit 33 MAC 1ST OCTOBER

Options
umerali2003
umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have just rang aat in the morning today and spoke to the guy and told him that i am left with one unit and want to transfer to the new standards well i am very glad to hear that all i have to do is just one budgeting assessment to be qualified as AAT level 4 well thats a good news after a horrible monday morning . I have been told all my previous units will be transferred to the new qualification and the provisional date set by aat for all the tuition providers is 1st oct for the assessment I will ring my tuition provider and see if they are doing the cbas for diploma level if not then the guy told me to ring back and they will email me the list of centres offering cba .. thats sounds like a good deal any suggestions ?

Comments

• stuartander
    stuartander Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, This sounds interesting im in same position as you. does this cost anything them????
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    If it's MAC you haven't done then you'll have 2 CBA's to do under the new standards, budgeting and financial performance. Did he tell you one only? You only get exemption to Financial Performance if you've done PEV under the NVQ route.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Umer
    Splitting the exam into 2 might actually suit you.
    You would have less to revise for each paper.

Perhaps you might want to give yourself a reasonable break between papers so you can revise for one, take it then revise for the second.

I have a high opinion of you, and reckon you'll pass these.
    Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • umerali2003
    Options
    @ stuartandar ... Apparently there are few extra costs involved in it . I think we have to pay normal exam fee to aat but on the top of that we have to pay some admin fee to the centre where you are taking your CBES i think its £50

@coojee.... Yes you are right that's what i was thinking at 1st place but the AAT guy i rang in the morning wasn't up to the task and he certainly told me i have to take only one cbe to pass the level 4 if am out standing with unit 33 . Even he hold me up for few minutes and told me the same thing. so i was like may be we done some performance indicators in unit 11 dfs that's why it might be exempted but if you go to bpp website they got a nice software which tell you the conversion http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/aat/aat-new-standards/AAT-2010-Interactive-Guide.aspx and it does show the two cbes when you are out standing with unit 33. well i will give aat a ring tomorrow hope so will get through 2 some one smarter this time who can atleast guide not misguide

@ sandy ... thanks for your reply that's what exactly i am thinking to do . breaking them in half will indeed ease the burden of revision
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options

@coojee.... Yes you are right that's what i was thinking at 1st place but the AAT guy i rang in the morning wasn't up to the task and he certainly told me i have to take only one cbe to pass the level 4 if am out standing with unit 33 . Even he hold me up for few minutes and told me the same thing. so i was like may be we done some performance indicators in unit 11 dfs that's why it might be exempted but if you go to bpp website they got a nice software which tell you the conversion http://www.bpp.com/courses/examination-courses/accounting--finance/aat/aat-new-standards/AAT-2010-Interactive-Guide.aspx and it does show the two cbes when you are out standing with unit 33. well i will give aat a ring tomorrow hope so will get through 2 some one smarter this time who can atleast guide not misguide

Sad isn't it that the AAT can't get it right!
  • umerali2003
    Options
    For those who were considering to convert into computer based exam . AAT still takes 6 weeks to generate the results as per their explanation it still takes human verification on few sections of the exam .
Privacy Policy