MAC and BTC

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
I just cant get back into studying mode. Now results are in we dont have long till Nov Exams and it seems so much to learn before then. :sad:

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself jewels, give yourself a couple of days off and then just remind yourself about those letters you'll have after your name.

BTW aren't the exams in December. or have things changed with the new regime?
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Exams are the last Monday in November and cross end November/start December.

I've been putting off studying for December until results day just so I could be sure of which exam/s I would be doing!

Jewels - set youself a time and a day to study and do it then it will slowly become part of your routine again! My aim this week is to try and sit and study for one hour in the evening at least twice before the weekend. I'm starting small to ease myself back in!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Don't be so hard on yourself jewels, give yourself a couple of days off and then just remind yourself about those letters you'll have after your name.

BTW aren't the exams in December. or have things changed with the new regime?

Mines are the 29th and 30th November.
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Exams are the last Monday in November and cross end November/start December.

I've been putting off studying for December until results day just so I could be sure of which exam/s I would be doing!

Jewels - set youself a time and a day to study and do it then it will slowly become part of your routine again! My aim this week is to try and sit and study for one hour in the evening at least twice before the weekend. I'm starting small to ease myself back in!

Which exams are you doing next?
  • Lou1234
    Options
    I've got DFS left.

I did plan on starting to study last night but I was far too tired after being restless the night before waiting for the exam results!!

I did bring my book to work and read a bit on the journey in!
  • Lou1234
    Options
    Jewels will these be your last 2 exams?

I'm getting married in September which is why I'm trying to get into studying now! Can't really wait until we are back as that will only leave October and November!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hey Jewels at least we will be sitting the same exams this time and you can give me a kick up the backside and i will kindly return the favour :lol:
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Aye this is my last two that's probably why I cant get into it my brain is totally fried! Don't think I have any more room left to learn anything. :lol:

OK Vic we will kick each other up the backside! Anybody else want to join in our kicking of backsides before next exams?
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Aye this is my last two that's probably why I cant get into it my brain is totally fried! Don't think I have any more room left to learn anything. :lol:

OK Vic we will kick each other up the backside! Anybody else want to join in our kicking of backsides before next exams?

Can I join in too! At least to get my backside kicked - I'm off to the States at the beginning of October so I'll need to make sure I don't use that as an excuse to delay!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Yeah course you can join in too Jenny! Lets make it that anyone who uses going on holiday as an excuse gets a double kick up the backside (jealousy is the real reason) :lol:
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Hee, hee! My sister is getting married (she lives over there) and, with her usual lack of sense and planning, sprang it on me last week! Cue frenzied searching for flights etc.

My cats are going to be very miffed at being plonked in the cattery again after I specifically promised I wouldn't do it again for ages.
  • Lou1234
    Options
    I should take myself off to the gym tonight but this afternoon I'm finding myself saying 'but you could give the gym a miss and study instead'. Hmmmm.... I don't fancy the gym as I'm really tired so why on earth does any part of me think I might actually study?!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Hee, hee! My sister is getting married (she lives over there) and, with her usual lack of sense and planning, sprang it on me last week! Cue frenzied searching for flights etc.

My cats are going to be very miffed at being plonked in the cattery again after I specifically promised I wouldn't do it again for ages.

And you are not allowed to use the excuse when you come back that your cats are not talking to you so you are too upset to study! lol
  • jewels.p
    Options
    I should take myself off to the gym tonight but this afternoon I'm finding myself saying 'but you could give the gym a miss and study instead'. Hmmmm.... I don't fancy the gym as I'm really tired so why on earth does any part of me think I might actually study?!

I think we are all too tired this week after the stress of getting results yesterday so we need a week to recover before we start studying......................or is that me needing a kick up the backside already?!!!
  • Lou1234
    Options
    I think we are all too tired this week after the stress of getting results yesterday so we need a week to recover before we start studying......................or is that me needing a kick up the backside already?!!!

That is you needing a kick already I think!! Because then it will be waiting until after the Bank Holiday weekend to study and before we know it September will be here!!
  • jenny3549
    Options
    And you are not allowed to use the excuse when you come back that your cats are not talking to you so you are too upset to study! lol

Damn! You've got me in advance on that one - I can see you are going to be a very strict dealer of the backside-kicking..... will have to be very inventive to get anything past you.

:lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

Consider yourself well and truely kicked lol - actually am getting a few days in as i have two weeks off work from friday and off to reading (hence the pic) next week and spending quality time with a very understanding other half before the proper work begins - also the other half starts AAT September so less time together :(
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    u have to get yourself into studying mood again cause i will be asking pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenty of questions :)
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    :( feeling a bit left out now having just read this thread.

Do you know what? I think it's the constant encouragement on here that has really inspired me and kept me going when, just sometimes, things seemed impossible!!!

XXX
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    you will never be left outside cause you are just part of our studies....you helped most of us so you will still be part of that encouragement ;)
  • jewels.p
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    feeling a bit left out now having just read this thread.

Do you know what? I think it's the constant encouragement on here that has really inspired me and kept me going when, just sometimes, things seemed impossible!!!

XXX

Why are you feeling left out you will be needed cause you are qualified and we are not so from now until exams you better not disappear.........or you will be due a kick up the backside too.....................now do you feel part of this thread Anna? :lol:
  • jenny3549
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    :( feeling a bit left out now having just read this thread.

XXX

That's why I put a little thread on the chat asking if people would still visit now they had passed - that was meant for people just like you! I've seen all the help and advice you've given everyone and was hoping I wasn't too late to miss out on it all.

So, please stay!
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Currently studying for an Audit Unit 17-very very dull but need to get it done as it is a skills test on 11th September.

Was hoping getting my 2 passes would buck me up but seems I just cant be bothered with this unit and I really want to get cracking with MAC which seems more interesting which I have saved for September 12th onwards!!!

Next 3 weeks will be fun AUDIT AUDIT AUDIT!!!
Privacy Policy