NUS Extra Card

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Did everyone get an email this week to remind them that the NUS Extra Card runs out at the end of August? Get your application in now before the Colleges go back or you will wait ages and lose your discounts!

I applied when I got the email as I use mine all the time in New Look. Bummer though River Island used to take student cards but they stopped it.

Comments

• Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I'm not sure I got an e-mail but do need to apply for a new one! Need to find out if I need a new photo or not!!

Dorothy Perkins and Superdrug are my top uses along with cheaper cinema tickets! Also hired a car a few weeks ago and they do student discount!! Love my NUS card!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Lou1234 wrote: »
    I'm not sure I got an e-mail but do need to apply for a new one! Need to find out if I need a new photo or not!!

Dorothy Perkins and Superdrug are my top uses along with cheaper cinema tickets! Also hired a car a few weeks ago and they do student discount!! Love my NUS card!

I thought I was gonna have to get a new photo cause I did last year but when you do it online it asks if you still want to use the same photo so I just put yes...........so unless you have had plastic surgery or aged dramatically in the past year just do that!
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Just done it! Thanks for the reminder!

I thought I'd read what it said and was pleased to see that about the photo!
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    thanks for reminder,totally forgot about that email. there brll cards, i used it in specsavers and saved a bit on my glasses :)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If your self study can you still apply for a card?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    yes, i think so as you have paid your fees to the AAT, and that is the student body you belong too.

I have never bothered as i am over here in germany, but i would do it at the drop of a hat if i was in uk

Tracy
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    http://www.nus.org.uk/en/NUS-Extra/

to apply online, and it brings up the AAT

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    If your self study can you still apply for a card?

Yeah I am sure you can Vic after all you are still a student
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    Yeah I am sure you can Vic after all you are still a student

Sure am, thanks you two
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yes got mine within a week. Put in AAT as studying body and then put in membership number
    Worth every penny.
Privacy Policy