ACCA Books

Options
tigger37
tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi -

Does anyone have any recent ACCA books they may want to sell on at a good price? I am starting this on my own as due to redundancy occurring next month, just do not have the money or sponsorship to go to a provider :( I am starting out with F4 and F6. I have looked at my local library but cannot find any.

Amy

Comments

• Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have just completed F6 so all being well come Monday when the results are out I'll have an F6 book and revision kit (BPP) I could sell to you. I think they're valid for the December exams too (I'll check before agreeing anything with you). You need to make sure you get the right Finance Act for the tax books.
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have just completed F6 so all being well come Monday when the results are out I'll have an F6 book and revision kit (BPP) I could sell to you. I think they're valid for the December exams too (I'll check before agreeing anything with you). You need to make sure you get the right Finance Act for the tax books.
    That would be great! I believe they will still be testing FA2009 for the December exams. If you decide to sell it, what price are you looking at?
  • moozy7
    moozy7 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Amy,

I'm really interested to hear that you're starting out on your ACCA journey by yourself- ie no provider.

I'm thinkoing of doing the same thing, as although I did my AAT distance learning with the support of a college, I dont think I called on my tutor very much at all - I'm just as happy to work things out by myself.

I'll be interested in your progress - GOOD LUCK

Moozy
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Amy, I've sent you a PM re the books.

Moozy, I'm currently studying at college but plan to take F8 in December by teaching it myself from the textbooks. Partly to get through it quicker than the college does and partly to save money by not paying the college for that module! I've spoken to people in the year above who've said this should be do-able.

Good luck to you both!
Privacy Policy