Studying ACCA in Berkshire?

Options
Sally
Sally Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
Is anybody out there moving on to ACCA and lives in Berkshire? There doesn't appear to be many training providers locally - Thames Valley university is able to deliver four units over the next year and then it is being demolished!...

Comments

• Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi I am signed up to train with Kaplan Financial in Reading. I completed my AAT with them and have now gone on to do my ACCA starting in Sept
  • Sally
    Options
    Hi - how much is that costing per unit? I will be doing 4 units at TVU for £260 each unit but then will probably have to come to reading myself.
  • Vics
    Options
    Just for tuition I believe its around £500 per paper, then more for revision & QBD
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Vics wrote: »
    Just for tuition I believe its around £500 per paper, then more for revision & QBD
    Before Kaplan's head office pulled the ACCA from the one in Cambridge, they were offereing both F4 and F6 for around 12-1300. This included the revision.
  • Sally
    Options
    Kaplan sound really expensive - that's double what i will be paying per unit.
    Don't any other colleges/universities run ACCA courses?

btw... what is QBD?
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Question Based Day - the closest thing you'll get to an exam.
    U do a question, they go away and mark it whilst you do another question, then you get feedback and u start another question whilst they mark your last one etc
  • Vics
    Options
    With Kaplan for tuition, revision & QBD for both F4 & F5 i have paid about £2150 so its basically just over £1k per paper. If you want just the tuition then you can do that to.
Privacy Policy