Unit 18 Chief Assessors Report

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
In the June 2010 Chief Assessors Report for BTC it says that students failed to read an article in February 2010 Magazine about filling in a Business Tax Return. I have looked in the Magazine and cant see it. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Bizarrely, I don't seem to be able to see the June 2010 exam paper let alone the Chief Assessors report on it. I take it you've seen it on the website somewhere? Is it just me who can't see it? Or is anyone else having this problem?
  • S-wat
    S-wat Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    I couldn't find it in the Jan/Feb 10 paper copy either but I did find it in the online version of the AT for Jan/Feb online archive "Tackling tax returns in the Business tax exam". I had always assumed that the online archives of the magazine were the same as the paper copy, but I have looked through the magazine twice and can't see it!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    S-wat wrote: ยป
    I couldn't find it in the Jan/Feb 10 paper copy either but I did find it in the online version of the AT for Jan/Feb online archive "Tackling tax returns in the Business tax exam". I had always assumed that the online archives of the magazine were the same as the paper copy, but I have looked through the magazine twice and can't see it!

No - unfortunately this isn't the first time I've heard people say the online version is different to the published version!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    well me either
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I always took it that it was the same as well!
Privacy Policy