Unit 33 Past Papers Needed

Options
israrbaig
israrbaig Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi

I thinking of doing my Unit 33 in Dec 10. At the moment im not a current member and my account is block.

So rather than pay the FEE and get access to the Past papers and find out im not ready, i was wondering if someone could download 2009 + Jun 10, papers, answers + notes and email me.

My email address is:

israrbaig@yahoo.com

if anyone can help that would be great.

Israr

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    The membership fee? You'll need to pay that eventually to sit anything else of AAT so may aswell may it now.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi

I thinking of doing my Unit 33 in Dec 10. At the moment im not a current member and my account is block.

So rather than pay the FEE and get access to the Past papers and find out im not ready, i was wondering if someone could download 2009 + Jun 10, papers, answers + notes and email me.

My email address is:

israrbaig@yahoo.com

if anyone can help that would be great.

Israr

AAT may not allow you to continue with the Diploma pathway since your membership has lapsed.

You may have to convert you acheivements so far to the new qualifications and complete your level2 under the the new QCF

please check this with the AAT student's services before starting any study/revision.
Privacy Policy