ACCA Worry

Options
gemmalou1988
gemmalou1988 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
I haven't had my unit 10 marked yet, Kaplan seem to be taking their time, am i too late to get my excemptions for the December exams?

Comments

• tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I haven't had my unit 10 marked yet, Kaplan seem to be taking their time, am i too late to get my excemptions for the December exams?
    Not yet.....I think you have a bit of time yet. I am completely done, but because my certificates won't arrive for a couple of weeks per the AAT (due to being made a full member), I haven't had my exemptions granted either. Faxed over a statement of achievement the other day and posted it as well, so hopefully it will get there in time. I think the cutoff is the 30th of August, but I may be wrong.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I reckon you will be too late, as if this is the first draft it'll need to be sent back to you and then you change it etc then it takes about 3-4 days for it to go through the IV and AAT to update their systems.
  • gemmalou1988
    gemmalou1988 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Yeah I was worried about that, need to try and let work know!!
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options

Kaplan takes ages to mark stuff because I think they have only 1 assessor which go to their offices every Wednesday, pick up the work and comes back the following Wednesday with the marks.

So if you send something to them on Thursday, it's going to sit there almost a week until the next Wednesday....
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Unit 10 Mark!

I had sent my unit 10 early August but it wasn't complete by the following week,I was been contacted which was very impressive.Then, I resent it again on the 16th August until now, I never heard about it. That's the only unit I am waiting to be clear.

Did anyone using Kaplan DistanceLearning. How long it takes to be cleared or mark this unit. I appreciate if someone give me an idea, please!

Your response will be appreciated.....Thanks in advance.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    my post was about Kaplan Distance Learning! by the time you send something and receive it, 3 weeks min. has passed by!
Privacy Policy