Director's Tax Return

Options
2»

Comments

• Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Londina, if you take the AAT module on personal tax you will see the SA100! This is the personal tax return for individuals, which company directors are. It is confusing with companies, as the same person is functioning as a company, as an employee and as an employer.

If you had no experience or training in personal tax the AAT would be unlikely to grant a license to practice in this area, I would think.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Psyche wrote: »
    Londina, if you take the AAT module on personal tax you will see the SA100! This is the personal tax return for individuals, which company directors are. It is confusing with companies, as the same person is functioning as a company, as an employee and as an employer.

If you had no experience or training in personal tax the AAT would be unlikely to grant a license to practice in this area, I would think.

Thanks, but I have no intention to grant a licence and provide personal tax, my topic was about discovering that form in the workplace etc...
  • Jill S
    Jill S Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    There are no special rules for Directors. Everyone is required to file a SA tax return if they are requested to do so, or are in receipt of untaxed income, or have earnings over £100,000 pa.
Privacy Policy