ATT course provider?

No.1
No.1 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
does anyone know which course provider is better, BPP or Tolley?

Many thanks.

Comments

• qwerty
    qwerty Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have not studied with BPP so cannot comment on their courses.

However, Tolley Tax Training is excellent. I have studied both ATT and CTA with them and cannot recommend them enough. If you go with Tolley you will not be disappointed.
  • No.1
    Att

Thank you very much qwerty.

Which scheme did you use:guaranteed pass package, traditional or online?
    How many papers did you take at one time?
    Can you tell me how can I find work experience? Because currently I do not work in accounting field, I have been trying for quite a long time.

Sorry to bother you with so many questions.

Kind regards,

No.1
  • qwerty
    qwerty Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    For both ATT and CTA I studied via the correspondence course. For the ATT I did attend some of the revision courses.

I passed my ATT a few years ago now, before the modular route came into existence. Therefore I sat the tax exams on the same day (no choice back then). Sit however many exams you feel comfortable with at each sitting, no point in doing too many which may cause more stress than if you spread them over say two sittings, especially if you are not working in tax.

As for gaining experience, I was already working in practice and decided to do ATT to boost my knowledge and future prospects. The only advice I can give is to keep trying, send out your CV to local practices, keep searching jobs websites and newspapers or even short term voluntary work experience just to get some knowledge and experience. You never know where opportunities will arise, so keep at it.

Finally, good luck with your studies and job hunting.
  • No.1
    Att

Hi qwerty,

Thank you for your advice.

Kind regards,

No.1
Privacy Policy