Distance learning which provider

Options
AliF
AliF Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi
I have been trying to decide which provider to use for distance learning. I did my level 3 at a college, but will not be going back. I think that I have decided on Egale or Kaplan has anyone used either of them and have any feed back, what was good what was not so good.
Thanks
Ali

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AliF wrote: ยป
    Hi
    I have been trying to decide which provider to use for distance learning. I did my level 3 at a college, but will not be going back. I think that I have decided on Egale or Kaplan has anyone used either of them and have any feed back, what was good what was not so good.
    Thanks
    Ali

There has been quite a few posts on this. Do a search and this should help you a bit. I cant comment on the above two but I have done all three levels with Premier Training and found them good. Everyone seems to have different opinions on all the Training Providers though.
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    hi i am doing level 4 tech with Kaplan books and find them quite easy and straight forward to follow

do not by any means get the HLC!!! i still have nightmares!
  • Ampsie
    Ampsie Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I have done Intermediate and Diploma level with Eagle Education distance learning.
    I can highly recommend them!

Ampsie
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I did intermediate and Unit 8 & 9 of technician with Kaplan, changed to Eagle for the rest of the course. It is like night and day Eagle are so much better.
Privacy Policy