Re-sits

Options
maameu
maameu Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
i was studing in london and i've got a place in southampton uni. I wondered how to resit... i've passed all my exams including the project but failed PCR. I was on a college course but that has now finished. Is it just a case of booking with AAT the exam and then just turning up? I was worried that I have to be enrolled as an student to resit at the campus.

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yes you can book the exam with the AAT but as an external candidate so you will have to choose a centre that is the most convenient to you at the time of the exam. Your campus may well not take external candidates.
  • meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    maameu wrote: »
    i was studing in london and i've got a place in southampton uni. I wondered how to resit... i've passed all my exams including the project but failed PCR. I was on a college course but that has now finished. Is it just a case of booking with AAT the exam and then just turning up? I was worried that I have to be enrolled as an student to resit at the campus.

you can take exam at the southampton bpp center which accept external student!
  • maameu
    maameu Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks so much for the reply.
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    BPP at Southampton take external candidates - it's right by the train station and dead easy to find!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy