Company Formation Costs

Options
ROCK
ROCK Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
Hi all

We currently use Formations Direct to form any new Limited Companies for clients, we are very happy with the service but it costs about £67 inc VAT per company.

Just want to see who other practices use and if you would recommend them and what fee you pay to set up a standand company with own appointees and printed documents?

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• bigmuggsy
    bigmuggsy Registered Posts: 92 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

We use Company Registrations, the cost is £27 plus VAT for formation of a new company. Can't recommend more highly.

http://www.companyregistrations.co.uk/

Cheers

Mike
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    We use SimpleFormations, it's £35 inc VAT for all documents electronically (including register, first minutes etc), they are brilliant and would highly recommend.

They have an agent's area too, so you can log in once to access all the incorporations you've done.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Quickformations.com for me. £32 plus VAT for same day incorporation (with agents discount). Simple to use and companies are usually fomed within a couple of hours.
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    We use waterlows £108.32 including VAT bit pricey but very professional product and great to deal with.
  • Psyche
    Psyche Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I do it myself (it's very simple really, using the standard articles) for £50 inc the £20 Companies House fee. I don't charge VAT.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Psyche wrote: »
    I do it myself (it's very simple really, using the standard articles) for £50 inc the £20 Companies House fee. I don't charge VAT.

Do you not find that for an extra fiver, it's quicker to use a formation house to do the legwork?
  • bumblebee
    bumblebee Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Can anyone tell me what the company seal is used for? i havent come accross anyone using it? Mostly seen them abandoned in shelves and never been touched!
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Only used a company seal twice in 12 years both times were for a lease agreement.
  • bumblebee
    bumblebee Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Glad you mentioned that! i have just registered a company with a basic package excluding the seal.
  • acsacsacs
    acsacsacs Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I use Lincroft Associates.

£50ish...... Quick to set up the companies but after 10 calls have never ever managed to get through to them. Offer other services including registered address but a nightmare to deal with over this.
  • acsacsacs
    acsacsacs Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I could do them myself via IRIS but with the costs incurred it just isnt worth it.
Privacy Policy