Any plans for the weekend!

bumblebee
bumblebee Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
The weather forecast doesn't look promissing as usual , Why is this always the case especially for weekends!:( I might decide to stay in and get on with my Autumn cleaning...

Comments

• donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Studying :( Just started CRS (previously ECR) last night and can honestly say I am totally confused at moment.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    donnas1977 wrote: »
    Studying :( Just started CRS (previously ECR) last night and can honestly say I am totally confused at moment.
    That's normal to start with, it will get better once you get further in (more confusing first, but slowly you start to make sense of it).

Just look a lot at the examples and try and relate them to a factory or other real work situation that you are familiar with.

I'll be studying some more too on Saturday and think Sunday will exist of cleaning, laundry and other choires.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Nails in the morning, mum's shopping later, cleaning, washing, usual rubbish and if time trying to get some clothes sorted for our holiday as am a very busy woman next week and have no time to spare.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Stockport shopping tomorrow, then study, housework, than study, washing, then study , bought new tv last night for bedroom so long sleep in sunday, then yes more study.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    watching camp rock (yee ha) with a house load of 10 year old girls, then music school in the morning with my youngest.

will be flicking through unit 7 as i have my simulation on monday eeek

Tracy
  • zara5034
    zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Going Asda in the morning with my kids and my Dad, he's treating us to slap up breakfast, then a browse round the clothes dept, with me dropping massive hints about how the kids have grown out of everything!

Then an afternoon of housework followed by an evening of study
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Housework- shopping-study-facebook- study-facebook-sleep-housework-study-visit Mum -study etc. I think there's a pattern emerging :)
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Andypandy wrote: »
    Housework- shopping-study-facebook- study-facebook-sleep-housework-study-visit Mum -study etc. I think there's a pattern emerging :)

this evening seems to be solely FB and AAT, ....lol
  • Andypandy
    Well (hmmpphh) ACTUALLY I have been on BBC bitesize aswell, SO THERE!!
  • Andypandy
    zara5034 wrote: »
    Going Asda in the morning with my kids and my Dad, he's treating us to slap up breakfast, then a browse round the clothes dept, with me dropping massive hints about how the kids have grown out of everything!

Then an afternoon of housework followed by an evening of study
    What about FB then?
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Going to Florida Sunday! & got an email today from aat confirming my MAAT status - good times
  • Andypandy
    Congratulations! Where abouts in Florida are you off to?
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    A week in Orlando, only booked it 2 weeks ago. A bit of sun, shopping, swimming, eating out and universal studios - then back to ACCA F4 & F5 study for Dec exams
  • Andypandy
    Orlando's fun - don't miss the shopping outlets. I stayed on International Drive a little while ago, right over the road from the water park. Food's best at Wendys & Popeyes' Chicken. Have a great time!
Privacy Policy