Unit 10

crissy
crissy Registered Posts: 24 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
I've submitted my project for unit 10 and had today the final interview! yippie!!! Now just waiting for the internal verifier to check it out.. and hopefully will be over soon!

Does anyone know how long does it take to get feedback from the internal verifier/AAT ?

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    crissy wrote: ยป
    I've submitted my project for unit 10 and had today the final interview! yippie!!! Now just waiting for the internal verifier to check it out.. and hopefully will be over soon!

Does anyone know how long does it take to get feedback from the internal verifier/AAT ?

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

How long's a piece of string? There are no time deadlines for IV, the guidance just says it should be done as close to the assessment date as possible. It all depends on the college. Some have IV sessions and may only do these once or twice a year others do a rolling IV so things get done a bit quicker. Incidentally there's no rule that says all Unit 10's need to be IV'd.
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Shouldn't take too long - I noticed that mine was signed off the day I had my project interview. At the end of the day all that's left to be said said is "Well done". Bet you're glad it's all over...
  • s_noreen
    s_noreen Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Unit 10- helpppp

hiii guys- i oticed your post. .. i'm doing the ICAS project- the new standards and was wondering if you had any ideas on what i could use on my projecttt!!!

am really stuck- and dont kno how i can possibly fork out 4000 words on a simple topic!!! i just dont kno what to write.- my first draft is in for next weeeeeek!

all help appreciated.
    Thankyou!!!
  • noodles
    noodles Registered Posts: 308 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    hiii guys- i oticed your post. .. i'm doing the ICAS project- the new standards and was wondering if you had any ideas on what i could use on my projecttt!!!

am really stuck- and dont kno how i can possibly fork out 4000 words on a simple topic!!! i just dont kno what to write.- my first draft is in for next weeeeeek!

all help appreciated.
    Thankyou!!!
    i did my project on installing a credit card machine into a small company, i don't work in that company, just did their book keeping for them
Privacy Policy