Taking exams when not reg. with a learner provider

snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
Can anyone give me advice please, is it possible to take CB exams Level 4 QFC without being registered with a learner provider. I am continuing my student membership with the aat. Thanks a bunch.


  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I think you can as long as you book the exams with a learning provider. It used to be that BPP took external students for exams. It might be worth checking their website or giving them a ring about it.

    Not sure about other providers, or if it is still possible with the new QFC, but BPP would be my first guess to check.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Yes - Kplan,

    - It's a very high margin service for the service provider.

    exam cost £42
    venue cost £25
    Toatl cost £67
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    i was told that you dont get charged more for using the venue, if you not a registered student. well this was from one of BPP customer service people, and they are a bit useless!!

    Where did you find out about the prices? as on their website when you go to book a CBE its £45.

  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i spoke with kaplin last week i can book my paper exam with them with no extra charge but that is paper not CBA as far as i am aware there is a charge for computer based
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    just went to book my exam online with BPP - no extra charge. Costs £45 for a CBE.
Privacy Policy