New Student - Unit 10

Options
kimmie1986
kimmie1986 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi i have just started my aat studies at level 4, ive been finding out about unit 10 :( not looking forward to this already.

I don't know at the moment if i will be able to do my report on the company i currently work at as it deals with financial analysis and i am currently a data acquisition assistant ( which entails getting companies annual reports in time for our scoreboard data that we compile for the government) I have read about the simulation and would maybe like to do my report on one of those, but is there a cost for getting a simulation and if so can anybody advise?

Thanks

Kim

Comments

• meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    kimmie1986 wrote: »
    Hi i have just started my aat studies at level 4, ive been finding out about unit 10 :( not looking forward to this already.

I don't know at the moment if i will be able to do my report on the company i currently work at as it deals with financial analysis and i am currently a data acquisition assistant ( which entails getting companies annual reports in time for our scoreboard data that we compile for the government) I have read about the simulation and would maybe like to do my report on one of those, but is there a cost for getting a simulation and if so can anybody advise?

Thanks

Kim

hi, yes there is a cost for simulation, but its not a lot, think mine cost £33 or £38, can't remember exactly.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    kimmie1986 wrote: »

Thanks

Kim

What about doing it on companies not handing in their data on time? Or finding a new faster/better way to compile/collect all the data?
  • kimmie1986
    kimmie1986 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    What about doing it on companies not handing in their data on time? Or finding a new faster/better way to compile/collect all the data?

Yes this could be a possibility and im due to speak to my supervisor shortly to come up with a list of ideas but this could be a very good start.

Meibaker thanks for the cost this is handy to keep in mind incase i can't find anything that is suitable
Privacy Policy