re: ATT

Options
2»

Comments

• Allan
    Allan Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Just ordered my study texts, going to do PT and PA&E together in May and then the two BT one's later hopefully.

Not going to bother with the exemption, going to use the study as a refresher and part of my CPD
  • andrewtdk
    andrewtdk Registered Posts: 150 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I dont know about other study providers but as ive said before with tolleys if you just purchase the study material for business tax higher skills the business tax unit is in there aswell so you have to read both units anyway.

If it were me id definatly use the exemption because you have to read the information for unit 2 anyway so your getting your refresher and you dont need to worry about passing an exam. Also it will be a lot cheaper because you wont have to pay for the unit 2 study texts or the exam fee which was £110 and also its one less day of traveling to the exams which cost me £40 per day so in the end its a lot cheaper to pay for the exemption
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    andrewtdk wrote: »
    I dont know about other study providers but as ive said before with tolleys if you just purchase the study material for business tax higher skills the business tax unit is in there aswell so you have to read both units anyway.

If it were me id definatly use the exemption because you have to read the information for unit 2 anyway so your getting your refresher and you dont need to worry about passing an exam. Also it will be a lot cheaper because you wont have to pay for the unit 2 study texts or the exam fee which was £110 and also its one less day of traveling to the exams which cost me £40 per day so in the end its a lot cheaper to pay for the exemption

Yep agree with you there Andrew :001_smile:
  • Allan
    Allan Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    andrewtdk wrote: »

Thanks for the advice Andrew, it wasn't something I was aware of.
Privacy Policy