FAO jewels p

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I am trying to do a question and it asks you to calculate the Materials Purchase Budget and then also the Cost of Materials Budget. I have calculated the Materials Purchase Budget do I just multiply it by the cost per kg to get the Cost of Materials Budget or do I have to do more than that?

Once you know the kgs you need to purchase, then just multiply the amount of kgs per month by the cost per kg. Watch out for changes in the cost per kg from one month to another.
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »
    I am trying to do a question and it asks you to calculate the Materials Purchase Budget and then also the Cost of Materials Budget. I have calculated the Materials Purchase Budget do I just multiply it by the cost per kg to get the Cost of Materials Budget or do I have to do more than that?

Once you know the kgs you need to purchase, then just multiply the amount of kgs per month by the cost per kg. Watch out for changes in the cost per kg from one month to another.

Thanks Sandy (I wondered if I was away to get a telling off there when I saw the thread for my attention!)
Privacy Policy