Speechless

Jan
Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
Just received a letter attached to an invoice from one of our suppliers, it reads:-

"After discussion with one or two of our customers, some have found it unacceptable to receive invoices nearly a year after the job was done. To draw a line under this we have done Aug '10 invoices and all future invoices will now be sent monthly, and all previous invoices still outstanding will be following shortly".

Obviously not a man who has a cash flow problem!

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hahahahahaha! That's nuts!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Please dont tell me their vat reg? lol agree with monsoon nutss
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor 🐘
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Please dont tell me their vat reg? lol agree with monsoon nutss

Yep & last year this time I received invoices for work done in 2008!

He asked one or two and I know my boss wasn't too pleased, so I guess it was acceptable to the other customer!!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Having had problems with two local suppliers in the past couple of days, it's reassuring to know that there are still so many crappy bookkeepeers out there justifying work for the rest of us!
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Having had problems with two local suppliers in the past couple of days, it's reassuring to know that there are still so many crappy bookkeepeers out there justifying work for the rest of us!

he he must take a leaf out of your book Robert and see the positive side of things!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Jan wrote: »
    Yep & last year this time I received invoices for work done in 2008!

He asked one or two and I know my boss wasn't too pleased, so I guess it was acceptable to the other customer!!

:lol:
Privacy Policy