one of those days

Options
taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
you can all relax the bad luck fairy is sitting on my shoulder at the moment.

And to top it all, someone reversed into my car last night - aarrgghh what a ball ache!!!

tracy

Comments

• GILL
    GILL Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    and I though it was just me that had week like that!

Still it Friday tomorrow and you can get drunk with good reason.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    the car was the icing on the cake for a two week run of **** falling from above

as they say, things can only get better

they cant get any bloody worse - or is that tempting fate

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    taskey wrote: ยป
    you can all relax the bad luck fairy is sitting on my shoulder at the moment.

That bad luck fairy must have a huge ass as it is sitting on my shoulder too and I am in Scotland and you are in Germany!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Seems to be that I gave the bad luck fairy onwards then instead of sending it back, sorry! :lol:

Hope that it is getting better soon though!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Sitting near me on the welsh border also :(
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sitting near me on the welsh border also :(

awww bless thats just a lifetime of bad luck LMAO
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    hugs to all having bad fairy visitations.... may she leave you in peace soon!! :)
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

You've been hanging around with Blobby too long! lol If he isnt picking on us Scots he is picking on the Welsh and you are at it now.....................................you better not start on the Scots jokes lady! lol
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A Scots boy came home from school and told his mother he had been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful," says the mother, "What part is it?" The boy says "I play the part of the Scottish husband!" The mother scowls and says: "Go back and tell your teacher you want a speaking part."
  • A-Vic
    Options
    A Scots boy came home from school and told his mother he had been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful," says the mother, "What part is it?" The boy says "I play the part of the Scottish husband!" The mother scowls and says: "Go back and tell your teacher you want a speaking part."

:lol: come on jewels even i can see you laughing at that
  • A-Vic
    Options
    You've been hanging around with Blobby too long! lol If he isnt picking on us Scots he is picking on the Welsh and you are at it now.....................................you better not start on the Scots jokes lady! lol

like i would do that

At an art auction in Edinburgh, Scotland, a wealthy American lost his wallet containing ยฃ20,000 [$45,000]. He announced to the gathering that that he would give a reward of ยฃ200 to the person who found it.

From the back of the hall a Scottish voice shouted, 'I'll give ยฃ250.
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Angus called in to see his friend Donald to find he was stripping the wallpaper from the walls. Rather obviously, he remarked "You're decorating, I see." to which Donald replied "Naw. I'm moving house."
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Not laughing not laughing not laughing..........................ok am laughing! :lol:
  • katie2008
    Options

Hehe A-vic.

Fortunatly Ive been around here long enough not to take it personally! :)
  • katie2008
    Options
    like i would do that

At an art auction in Edinburgh, Scotland, a wealthy American lost his wallet containing ยฃ20,000 [$45,000]. He announced to the gathering that that he would give a reward of ยฃ200 to the person who found it.

From the back of the hall a Scottish voice shouted, 'I'll give ยฃ250.

ps: loving the scottish jokes by the way.

Anyway best get back to field of sheep, oh and invoices!
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thanks guys, having a **** day too, last few posts have cheered me up to end!
  • katie2008
    Options
    Jan wrote: ยป
    Thanks guys, having a **** day too, last few posts have cheered me up to end!

Hope your day gets better Jan. Have you looked at the jokes thread.
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Hope your day gets better Jan. Have you looked at the jokes thread.

No Jan is too busy googling all the scottish jokes to join in with Blobby and Vic! lol

Off to play my bagpipes and cook some haggis for Tea!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    No Jan is too busy googling all the scottish jokes to join in with Blobby and Vic! lol

Off to play my bagpipes and cook some haggis for Tea!

oooo dont forget the neeps and tatties. see i can speak the lingo am almost in on the scottish thread blob.
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Good luck with that Vic, I was made most unwelcome. I say most unwelcome, I'd actually have to want to go to Scotland in the first place which I have nay intention of deeing ever.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Good luck with that Vic, I was made most unwelcome. I say most unwelcome, I'd actually have to want to go to Scotland in the first place which I have nay intention of deeing ever.

keep up with the lingo i'll sneak ya in lol
  • jewels.p
    Options
    You twa are gayna git a glesga kiss! I hiv niver met a mair rude quine and loon in a mi days! :lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    You twa are gayna git a glesga kiss! I hiv niver met a mair rude quine and loon in a mi days!

ok am staying put not a chance in hell can i understand that :lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Rough translation...

You two are going to get a head butt. I have never met a ruder young lady and person with mental health issues in my life.

I spent some time in Scotchland and picked up a few words of the local lingo.
  • jewels.p
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Rough translation...

You two are going to get a head butt. I have never met a ruder young lady and person with mental health issues in my life.

I spent some time in Scotchland and picked up a few words of the local lingo.

:lol: Correct - except for the person with mental health issues. A loon is a male........................but hey its Blobby we are talking about so you could be right...................PAYBACK its sweet!
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    well i've had a rather shocking afternoon.....

a 'friend' of one of our vendors has emailed his buyer and said that if he doesnt offer over a certain amount, the vendor will kill himself.....

now what are you supposed to do with that information?
  • Rinske
    Options
    well i've had a rather shocking afternoon.....

a 'friend' of one of our vendors has emailed his buyer and said that if he doesnt offer over a certain amount, the vendor will kill himself.....

now what are you supposed to do with that information?
    I got no clue sorry!

Was it serious? As it was the friend of a vendor, could it have been a bad joke?
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    i dont think so, the email went on for pages and pages. and the guy that is selling is a bit odd...

I'm not so sure if its true though, i think hes just trying to blackmail the buyer into coming up. Which means we will disintruct him. We cant have vendors blackmailing buyers.

That said its a tactic we never tried before! house not selling, threaten to kill yourself!

sorry if i seem glib, it doesnt seem real to be honest - i did the whole comical movie jaw hanging open thing when they were telling me.
  • Rinske
    Options
    Ye, I can imagine. Although I wouldn't want to deal with a vendor threatening to kill himself if you don't buy enough.

We had a supplier who was always complaining about our payment being too late and his company being in danger of it, because he had a review of his finance at the bank and all that. He would do that even if we were talking about an invoice for ยฃ 50.00 which he only gave to us one day before that, so it didn't go down too well with our directors. I thought that was bad, but this really tops it off.
Privacy Policy