email from BPP marketing

Options
taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Been with BPP for years, AAT membership fees upto date, and i have received the following. Anyone else??

Dear Tracy,

We hope you are enjoying your study of the AAT programme with BPP. As part of the assessment process you will need to apply for student membership with the AAT professional body in order to submit your assessments.

Please note if you do not meet your deadline date you will not be able to take AAT exams or assignments for the sitting.

Complete the online registration process
Registering as soon as you start studying will give you access to support from day one, keep you abreast on accountancy news, as well as making you a part of a 120,000 members professional body, which will provide invaluable networking opportunities.

To find out more contact the AAT on:
Tel: 0845 863 0802 (if you are in the UK)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 3002
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7397 3009
Email: getregistered@aat.org.uk

Comments

• BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yes I also got this earlier today! I checked with my boss and all my fees are paid up?! Do you think they are sending it to all regardless of whether they've registered or not, 'just in case'?

I emailed AAT to confirm my status, but of course there is the 10 day wait! I was going to ring but I shall wait and see for now.

Becca
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    yes, maybe they are just doing a mailshot to remind others who have not yet registered.

Thanks

Tracy
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I got that email too! I was also slightly confused!
Privacy Policy