Unit 15 ???

Options
KIMP
KIMP Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
I confused i have just started the credit management and control unit via distance learner. I was under the impression that this unit was exam based (CBE) and that no project was needed. I have just has my online introduction and they said that it was part questions and then a small project.

Has anyone done this unit?

thanks for your help

Comments

• pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Are you on the new standards? If so this is assessed as far as I am aware its assed by Computer based project
    The old standards was a skills test or simulation so its probably quite similar just the way its worded
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Credit management and control at Level 4 under the new standards is assessed as part CBE set by the AAT and part e delivered project/case study so your provider is correct.

Cash management at Level 3 under the new standards is assessed wholly by CBE set by the AAT.

I assume you're talking about the Level 4 one. The old Unit 15 has essentially been split into 2 units now. Did you do NVQ Level 3? If you did Diploma Level 3 you should be exempt this unit at Level 4.
  • KIMP
    KIMP Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I did my NVQ level 3 four years ago not the diploma so does this mean i do need to do the unit?

I have had a e-mail from my tutor and have replied asking him some questions, hopefully he can shead some more light on it for me.

Thanks
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yes, you do need to do the unit and it will be part CBE and part e delivered project/case study.
Privacy Policy