CBA practice exam on here, help please

Options
lauram
lauram Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
hello

i have just completed the practice CBA on here for accounts prep one. i did pass, but my only gripe with it was that you dont get to see where you wrong went, i know in the real exam we wont get shown this either, but i thought for the mock exam we would get to compare our answers to the model ones to see which area needs more work, and also to actually find out our pass mark, cos i have no idea whether i just scrapped it or passed with flying colours.

any one else had this same issue?

Comments

• donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i found that on the practice cbe's. Usually the practice cbe's were made up of past papers that are available to download along with the answers.
  • lauram
    lauram Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ah ok thanks hun, i dont know where to find them , i just went into the study zone and it had the assessments for accounts prep 1 and 2 and the others ive not done yet, and the CBA to complete.

but even if i find the old exam papers, they wont all be on one paper for the exam i just completed, just annoying not to know where i failed and by how much i passed by
  • jockforster
    jockforster Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi there, I am currently blundering my way through BAII and read your post...can i ask how you access the practice CBA...did it ask you for a code to sign in (or am i trying to access the actual cba that you complete at the training providers premises???). I went into Study Support Area/Practice Assessments but when I try to go into Practice CBA it takes me to a secure area that asks for an Assessment Keycode??? Any help gratefully received! Hazel
  • donnas1977
    donnas1977 Registered Posts: 182 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Hazel

You should just be able to accept the information that it gives you as its just a demo exam.
  • jockforster
    jockforster Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    kk thanks for reply must just be me!
  • AlanAddison
    AlanAddison Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Usually the practice cbe's were made up of past papers that are available to download along with the answers.
Privacy Policy