a joke

Options
Marga
Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
just received an email from HLC advising that my tutor support service is about to expire on 19/01/11 and if i want to have this service in the future i can extend my registration

6 months for a value of £90
or 12 months for a value of £150

best joke i have heard for awhile.....

Comments

• Susan Dennis
    Susan Dennis Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    What tutor support what a laugh, you don't get nothing what so ever from HLC, just one big headache, they have a cheek asking for that much money, when it cost an arm and a leg in the first place.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I actually looked at HLC when I was first starting the AAT and a guy came and gave me all the waffle. I am so glad I never went with them as I have heard nothing but bad reports about them.
  • zara5034
    zara5034 Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    It's very sad that they're still getting people signing up with them, as very few people would do so if they knew the truth. It's only that they have such pushy sales people and clever advertising that people even look at them in the first place.
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    and the problem also is that they are "partners" with reed, monster etc plenty of job related websites that say they recomend hlc if you want to get a good job

oh dear ....
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I saw a very dour looking man driving around in a sign written HLC car today!!! Perhaps that's what they spend all the money on? He looked as dull as dishwater, sort of a bit like an accountant 'ought to look' :lol: !
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy