LTD Companies

reda Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ?
When one Ltd company wants to buy another one with debts for £1.00, what is the procedure with HMRC, Companies House? Both companies trade less than 1 year.
Thanks for replies.


  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809
    Assuming company A is just acquiring the shares in company B, not much. Stock transfer form.. update shareholdings on next annual return..

    Be careful with any group loss claims.
Privacy Policy