MSP Unit 10

Options
jenny0327
jenny0327 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I feel like the only person who is struggling to get anywhere with my word count.
I have 1800 and I have no idea what to write now. I think I have wrote everything in.

Anybody else struggling?

Comments

  • stranger
    stranger Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Look at your standards in your student record, have you covered all PCs range and K&U, I doubt it. If you cover all your standards you will struggle to bring it below 4000 (+/- 10%)
  • jenny0327
    jenny0327 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    OMG! I hadn't even looked at my student record.
    I have been looking at all other documents I have received from college and forgot the basic.
    Silly me!

    Have you done your MSP?
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Also, don't get too hung up on the word count, it's quality not quantity that counts.
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I haven't even started my project! I was about to start reading the textbook a couple of weeks ago but i can't find it! I can find every other book but that one! I think I'm going to have to turn the house upside down looking for it. Really need to pll my finger out, I still have PTC and a few skills tests to do as well :(
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sparkly wrote: »
    I haven't even started my project! I was about to start reading the textbook a couple of weeks ago but i can't find it! I can find every other book but that one! I think I'm going to have to turn the house upside down looking for it. Really need to pll my finger out, I still have PTC and a few skills tests to do as well :(

    My advice is get it started asap as it is a long drawn out process I started back in Jul/Aug and am still waiting on my second draft coming back. It takes months to get it all done and dusted as the markers are really busy and take ages to check them and advise.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hey Jill
    jewels.p wrote: »
    My advice is get it started asap as it is a long drawn out process I started back in Jul/Aug and am still waiting on my second draft coming back. It takes months to get it all done and dusted as the markers are really busy and take ages to check them and advise.

    Look (hehe) No pressure
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Look (hehe) No pressure

    Lol oh no sorry didnt mean to freak anyone out.................I will shut up now!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jewels.p wrote: »
    Lol oh no sorry didnt mean to freak anyone out.................I will shut up now!

    Narr its not you, am just picking on Jill :lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Narr its not you, am just picking on Jill :lol:

    Bitch!! lol
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    Bitch!! lol

    tut thats 2 words you could have added :lol:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    tut thats 2 words you could have added :lol:
    Not sure those words would really fit in the project....

    What's the project's title?
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi all just reading the posts.I have just started Level 4 with Kaplan home study. I have started with financial statements, thought i would do a unit at a time but would you recommend starting on the project if it takes that long to get it marked?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Becky V wrote: »
    Hi all just reading the posts.I have just started Level 4 with Kaplan home study. I have started with financial statements, thought i would do a unit at a time but would you recommend starting on the project if it takes that long to get it marked?

    Hi Becky

    it cant do any harm to do a project plan think about your subject or do the e-learning to walk you through the steps of the project if your just starting take your time and like you said concentrate on the units but cant do any harm to prepare and who knows you might enjoy it i know i did and also got to implement things at work from it
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hi Becky

    it cant do any harm to do a project plan think about your subject or do the e-learning to walk you through the steps of the project if your just starting take your time and like you said concentrate on the units but cant do any harm to prepare and who knows you might enjoy it i know i did and also got to implement things at work from it

    Thank you for your reply. I understand there is a lot involved in this unit is that correct? How long did it take you to do?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Becky V wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply. I understand there is a lot involved in this unit is that correct? How long did it take you to do?

    in all it took around 4 months as i did take a break (big mistake in the middle of it as i lost momentum) and that was at college and marking was petty good and fast.

    If your planning on doing distance learning it may take a month or two more because of marking
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    in all it took around 4 months as i did take a break (big mistake in the middle of it as i lost momentum) and that was at college and marking was petty good and fast.

    If your planning on doing distance learning it may take a month or two more because of marking

    Thank you. Yes i am a distance learner. May wait till Christmas is out they way then get the unit ordered! Thanks again.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Becky V wrote: »
    Thank you. Yes i am a distance learner. May wait till Christmas is out they way then get the unit ordered! Thanks again.

    good luck and ask loads of questions everyone has been in the same position with it :)
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    good luck and ask loads of questions everyone has been in the same position with it :)

    Thank you its great to get advice from others! Which unit are you studying at the moment? I am doing fianancial statements. Have you done that unit?
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i am officially not reading this post any more. :( will start it after exams. i like projects so recon it will be the marking that will hold it up
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Becky V wrote: »
    Thank you its great to get advice from others! Which unit are you studying at the moment? I am doing fianancial statements. Have you done that unit?

    yeah i did that back in december last year another unit i enjoyed (thanks a lot to Steve Collins and Jilt) - just gotta re-sit management MAC then am done and dusted (she preys)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Primble wrote: »
    i am officially not reading this post any more. will start it after exams. i like projects so recon it will be the marking that will hold it up

    coughs ermmmm miss p look at your signiture :lol:
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    coughs ermmmm miss p look at your signiture :lol:

    shhh Vic! i've got 3 exams (again) in dec project can wait until after
Privacy Policy