CCH Business Support Helpline

Options
Sue
Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Anyone else disappointed to read that the CCH Business Support Helpline will no longer be included within the Member in Practice fee?

I personally would much rather have someone to discuss a query with than the online resource being offered in its place.

Comments

• burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    I didn't actually realise they were removing that. I've searched the AAT site and cannot find anything. Do you have a link?

Disappointed if they are removing it though.

However through the Tax Investigation Insurance I offer to my clients I get free access to their support lines which effectively do the same thing. This is through Qdos Tax Wise.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Sue
    Options
    It was on an email I received from them on Friday. The subject of the email was 'The Professional - October edition'.

It will still be available but on a pay as you go option.

I was going to contact CCH direct to see how much they charge for the service, so will have a look at the option you suggested as well.
  • Sue
    Options
    Hi Ian

I have just forwarded the email from the AAT to the email address on your website.

Sue
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Very interesting. That was one of the benefits I found most useful and thought CCH do a slightly better job than Qdos (whom I also use via fee protection insurance).

However, when the operators did not immediately know the answer to any query I gave them they just searched the CCH online database to look it up so the fact that we will now have access to that ourselves should be very good.
Privacy Policy