PAYE/ P800s fiasco

Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 ? ? ?
Just wanted to let everyone know there is a help group set up for this. A group of volunteer qualified accountants are helping those taxpayers who have received demands for tax.

If you want to volunteer your services, or know someone who is concerned and wants free help from a professional, do send them our way.

Info here

Spread the word!


  • payrollpro
    payrollpro Registered, FMAAT Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor ? ? ?
    Good post and would everyone also remember that if the recipient is over pension age they are best off contacting TOP (Tax Help for Older People) who will assist. Go to and get the necessary information.

    Anyone out there who is ATT qualified and above please consider registering as a volunteer with TOP, its very rewarding and good experience.

Privacy Policy