Dormant Accounts

Moobag Registered Posts: 59 💫 🐯 💫
I have a client who has been a dormant ltd company for a couple of year but has now decided to start trading.

Companies House have them as dormant and so does HMRC.

Who do I need to advise that they are going to start trading?

I have been filing the annual returns and the accounts for them for the past couple of years.

Just not sure what I need to do next, any help greatly appreciated.


  • Monsoon
    Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 🎆 🐘 🎆
    File a CG41G with HMRC.
    Companies House change the SIC code on the next annual return.
  • Moobag
    Moobag Registered Posts: 59 💫 🐯 💫
    Thanks very much
Privacy Policy