Cant get in Holiday Mode

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Everyone at my work is now counting down the weeks till we come off for Christmas and getting all excited but I cant even think about Christmas till I get these bloomin exams out of the way! Peed off with it all now and just want it out of the way.

People go on about intense revising the couple of weeks before but I am doing less and less! :sad:

Comments

• Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Counting down to Christmas? Bar humbug, its 5 weeks away!
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I'm the same about Christmas!

My mum keeps wanting to discuss ideas on presents but I can't think about that at the moment! I'm not interested until the exam is over!

I'm off work today to have a study day (on a break at the moment!) as I'm really struggling with it at the moment.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Everyone at my work is now counting down the weeks till we come off for Christmas and getting all excited but I cant even think about Christmas till I get these bloomin exams out of the way! Peed off with it all now and just want it out of the way.

People go on about intense revising the couple of weeks before but I am doing less and less!

I've never been able to think past the exams, its like the end of time! :D

But got to keep thinking the exams are nearly over, the stress and hassle will be over, and you'll have as much free time as you want to enjoy the holidays!!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    well am all excited my tickets came yesturday for 23rd december NE coast cant wait :)
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i used to hate doing the exams in december as i had 3 birthdays and xmas to deal with - so stressful

i am looking forward to this year as we are going back to uk for the xmas break - proper shops, fish and chips, fresh bread, peas off the market, cheap xmas decs. goodness i cannot wait :)

you weill all be fine and you will be able to enjoy xmas as there is still time after the exams to eat and drink in abundance

Tracy
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    well am all excited my tickets came yesturday for 23rd december NE coast cant wait :)

Where are you going?
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Be glad the exams aren't in January, how bad would that be?!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Where are you going?

A little village called widdrington about 100 miles outside of edinburgh for christmas :)
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    i am all excited about christmas as i am going back to spain to see my family and then to ireland for new year to see my in-laws also that means that exams would have passed and that i can then look forward to my and hubby's birthday in March and then a little trip to Paris in April then soon the summer will be here again!!!!!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Marga wrote: ยป
    i am all excited about christmas as i am going back to spain to see my family and then to ireland for new year to see my in-laws also that means that exams would have passed and that i can then look forward to my and hubby's birthday in March and then a little trip to Paris in April then soon the summer will be here again!!!!!

I like your positive thinking!
  • Marga
    Options
    I like your positive thinking!

yeah...the bottle is always half full for me :) .....
  • jewels.p
    Options
    yeah...the bottle is always half full for me

The stress I am under the bottle (of vodka) will be all empty for me! :laugh:
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Better to get it full and then empty it, surely?
  • Marga
    Options
    yeah...the bottle is always half full for me

The stress I am under the bottle (of vodka) will be all empty for me! :laugh:

should i send one your way then?
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    it's all got very exciting in Norwich tonight. the lights were turned on complete with fake snow, fireworks, a merry go round and a ,massive tree. Yay!!!!
    I love christmas
Privacy Policy