Angry with CBA (MOCK)

Options
Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor 🦉
just completed a CBA mock exam finished the whole paper when at the bottom of the page I could not view the buttons tried to adjust the page and ended up losing the whole thing, wish they would make these things better, oh well rant over.

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Newbie wrote: »
    just completed a CBA mock exam finished the whole paper when at the bottom of the page I could not view the buttons tried to adjust the page and ended up losing the whole thing, wish they would make these things better, oh well rant over.

Apart from that how are the CBE's? Do you like them or the paper based ones better?
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've only done mocks so far also but I prefer paper based. I don't like not being able to write solutions and workings and can't help feeling we'll miss out on the marks available for part solutions etc. They also don't flow very well and, for the PTC one anyway, some of the questions are worded really badly.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it now - just have to keep my fingers crossed.
    Newbie Registered Posts: 229 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options

Hi I am personally not that impressed with the CBE idea, much prefer paper exams but sadly only two sittings left, with the paper exams there is a natural flow in the sections but with the CBE's its specific questions and the answer is either right or wrong.
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hopefully as they phase out the paper based exams they'll be able to iron out the wrinkles in the CBEs!!!

Fingers crossed X
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy