ptc paper base

Options
mariamcd020
mariamcd020 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello! Does anyone have any practice PTC papers, I have June 2010 but need more practice. any help would be much appreciated! :)

x Maria

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you log into your MyAAT account you can access past papers. Just open them and print them off at home, or save them onto your computer.

You'll find all the exams, answers and Chief Assessors reports in the past papers section.

Good luck - it's well worth practising with past papers; you'll panic when you first look at them and it'll take 3 hours to answer each question to begin with (or so it seems), but as you practise the calculations you'll get faster at it and more confident.

Anna
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • mariamcd020
    mariamcd020 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    thank you!

Thank you! But i wanted ones that related to that particular tax year :) xx
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    They don't exist! There are only 2 papers based on each tax year ever. Because the rules change on an annual basis the papers do to.

All you can do is use previous papers and at the front are the varoius key figures that you need to perform your calculations; it's still useful as you have to get used to using different figures each year anyway. It'll just make your revision stronger as you will equip yourself with the ability to use changing figures.
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • timgriff
    timgriff Registered Posts: 55 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Maria, some providers edit the past papers using the current year.....so I've sent you a message...

Tim
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello! Does anyone have any practice PTC papers, I have June 2010 but need more practice. any help would be much appreciated! :)

x Maria

I am sitting BTC this time and have only been practising on June's paper as I dont want to get confused. That is the problem with the Tax papers.
Privacy Policy